The first signature golf course in Greece
Luxury golf in Costa Navarino
Costa Navarino, the prime, sustainable destination in the Mediterranean, located in the Greek region of Messinia in the southwest Peloponnese is the new luxury golf destination with two signature golf courses, The Dunes Course and The Bay Course.
The Dunes Course, located in the impressive seaside of Navarino Dunes, was designed by former two times US Masters Champion and Ryder Cup captain Bernhard Langer in association with European Golf Design.
Completed ahead of time, The Dunes Course had been maintained for a full year prior to opening in order to ensure its pristine condition. The championship course, set in a landscape of diverse topography with spectacular sea and river views, incorporates some links-style features in areas closest to the sea, with tall dunes dividing some of the holes adjacent to the golden beach. Parts of the course venture into olive and fruit groves, while some holes run along a small river that meanders through the site. Combined with large undulating greens, wide fairways and steep-faced pot bunkers, the links element of the course adds to its unique style and playability.
An exciting challenge for all golfers
Each hole has multiple sets of tees to allow the player to select the course length that best suits his or her game. The course will therefore measure from a little more than 5000 meters from the front tees to almost 6200 meters from the back tees with a par of 72. Generously wide fairways and large greens make good targets which will be appreciated by most golfers.
Much of the course had been crafted to reflect the rugged outlines of the distant mountains. As you move further inland, the course evolves as the character softens to fit with its typically Messinian surroundings of olive and citrus groves.
The Bay Course
Just a few minutes from Navarino Dunes, at the 140-hectare Navarino Bay site, The Bay Course offers an alternative set of challenges and choices in a quite different setting. Designed by the internationally acclaimed architect Robert Trent Jones Jr. the par 71 course places a greater emphasis on strategic play and positional golf than The Dunes Course. The Seaside, Canyon, and Grove holes will provide striking contrasts that create a dramatic and memorable golf round. Offering panoramic sea and mountain views, a unique feature of the course is its proximity to the water, enjoying several holes along the historic Bay of Navarino and breath-taking sunsets.
The Bay Course, measuring 5,760 metres from the back tees and featuring four sets of tee positions, will provide to both amateurs and professionals on-course amenities to enjoy the game, including extensive practice facilities, lessons and coaching sessions for those who wish to learn or improve their skills as well as the ability to host full-service group and tournament events.
Both golf courses at Costa Navarino are managed by Troon Golf, the world's largest luxury-brand golf management, development and marketing company.
- 18-hole, par-72 course measuring almost 6200 meters from the back tees and a little more than 5000 meters from the front tees.
- 18-hole, par-71 course measuring almost 5760meters from the back tees and featuring four sets of tee positions
- 3500m2 Dunes Clubhouse with full-service locker and guest-changing facilities. Dining and banquet space for pre- and post- tournament activity. A fully-equipped shop offering the latest in golf equipment and apparel from a range of international brands.
- Extensive practice facilities including a well-appointed full-size driving range, putting green and short-game practice area. A team of golf professionals will be available for private lessons and individual coaching lessons.
- State-of-the-art fleet of golf carts available for hire.
- A selection of quality equipment available for guests traveling without their clubs.
- Full-service group and tournament activities, including scoring and tournament services from 10 to 120 players.
- Team-building golf packages can be tailor made regardless of playing ability.
Check our golf offers >>
Download price list >>
Navarino Golf Academy
For more information or to book tee times please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Golf in Costa Navarino >>
For group requests and more information about corporate incentives, team building programs, travel agencies, tour operators and sporting clubs you can contact us at email@example.com